Welcome To My Photography Website
I purchased this program for my camera Nikon D7000 so I can create multiple images where I use Focus
Stacking for macro photography, when I made my pictures e.g. 5 pcs with different focus areas, near and far to get as much in focus when I made my 5 pictures,
I open the pictures in this program, Zerene Stacker, which then makes my 5 photos into an image that has a large Fucus area in the whole picture.
I bought this fancy stuff, it can be used to take multi exponeringer with a camera, eg my camera Nikon D7000 can only shoot a series of 3 photos in AEB (Automatic Exposure Bracketing) for HDR.
But with the Promote Control and extra cable (Shutter Cables) I can make automatic bracketing of up to 45 shots in a row, Cool!
Designed for serious amateurs and pros, Promote® Control is an advanced remote control for digital SLR cameras from Canon, Nikon and various other manufacturers. A brief feature list includes:
- Automatic bracketing for up to 45 shots in a row
- Up to 9.0EV steps between bracketed exposures
- Automatic Bulb mode bracketing
- Programmable Focus Stacking sequences
- Time-Lapse with optional exposure bracketing for HDR Time-Lapse
- Pocket-sized alternative to laptop-based camera remote control solutions
See you on Googel+
Henrik Wulff Petersen